International Conference on Non-Communicable Diseases: Hold the Door against Injury and Disease
2nd edition, May 22-24, 2017 Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Please mark your calendar on May 22nd – 24th, 2017, for the 2nd edition of the International Conference on Non-Communicable Diseases (ICONiC). This edition of the conference addresses both the field of non-communicable disease and the field of violence and injury prevention. Keynote speeches, workshops, plenary sessions, oral and poster presentation sessions will structure this years’ event, aiming to provide a forum that enables practitioners, researchers, business developers and service users to share new research, trends and evidence-based practices in the fields of non-communicable diseases and injury.
ICONiC 2017 hopes to:
- Identify health initiatives resulting in better health, education and well-being for individuals, families, and communities;
- Promote international collaboration on non-communicable diseases and injury research and practice;
- Increase awareness on the determinants on non-communicable diseases and of injury and violence;
- Discuss strategies and identify priorities in the prevention of non-communicable diseases and injury focused areas;
- Expand networking opportunities and build a community for the prevention of non-communicable diseases and injury.
So think about the individuals in your network interested in preventing non-communicable diseases and injuries and invite them to join us at ICONiC 2017. We hope you will help us spread the word.
And if you or someone in your network has a research, a program, a business oriented towards healthy communities to share, consider submitting an abstract for an oral or poster presentation. Our Call for Abstracts is now open and you can find information on how to submit here. The deadline to submit is 11:59 p.m. CET on Friday, April 15, 2017. ICONiC 2017 is supported by a National Institute of Health Fogarty Grant so you don’t need to worry about the fee.
More information about ICONiC 2017 will become available in the coming weeks, so please check back at publichealth.ro for updates.
If you have questions about ICONiC 2017, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you in Cluj-Napoca!
Abstract submission at the following link: https://goo.gl/MkhbDc