Mai jos este prezentată oferta de internship plătit pentru studenți din partea companiei Endava. CV-urile și scrisorile de motivație pot fi trimise până în 26 iulie.
Endava is one of the fastest growing IT services companies in Europe with more than 1,000 people in our offices in the UK, USA, Romania and Moldova. Our clients include some of the world’s premier brands across the Financial Services, Media, Telecom and Professional Services industries. We are among Top 50 growing companies in Europe, we are selected in the Top 100 Global Outsourcing companies and we have been named Emerging IT Services Leader in Eastern Europe.
The Internship programme gives you the opportunity to spend around 240 hours on one of the best Service Desks in Europe – we came in second in the Services Desk Institute Awards Competition this year.
As an intern, you’d be getting a good overview of what Endava does and, at the same time, first-hand knowledge about some of the processes we employ and the clients we offer support for. This would be a great chance for you to understand the course of an incident or request towards its resolution or fulfilment – the steps taken by the Service Desk, the way each incident or request is prioritized and handled in accordance with certain Service Level Agreements, the constant contact with the customer and so on.
You would be involved in activities such as:
• Monitor Customer infrastructure alerts using specific tools;
• Log and classify incidents or requests using Service Management tools;
• Provide 1st level IT service support — perform troubleshooting and resolve if possible, perform Request Fulfilment;
• Escalate incidents or requests to appropriate support teams in case resolution is not possible at SD level;
• Keep Customer updated on agreed intervals, based on Service Level Agreements;